Monday, June 06, 2005

Feel these blogs

There are plenty of fun and challenging blogs out there, some new ones with some serious heat behind them, but there are two blogs I consistently go back to lately for reflection. These are the blogs I feel it's not neccesary to fire off a response because they've already said it best. Consider this a "ditto."

Dan Edelen at Cerulean Sanctum is a profoundly calming voice in the storm of comment diggers. Anyone that can make me slow down and check my pride just by setting a better example earns my respect. Mr. Edelen excels at that.

Brad Huston at The Broken Messenger is the kind of Christ-centered blogger that deserves more attention. I find myself wandering through his archives more and more. I appreciate his humility and honesty. He keeps me focused on what's really important.

No comments: