Monday, March 13, 2006

Gone fishin'


I'm taking the rest of the week off, probably not to return until at least this weekend. Too much stuff to do, and I don't need any distractions.

If this somehow dramatically impacts your daily walk with the Lord, I offer these links to keep you toiling striving looking busy until I return.

God bless!

  • I love you pastor, butt ...

  • A monument for America's favorite theologian (according to THIS wise acre)

  • If the Footsteps poem moves you, these shoes are for you.

  • This is what happens when you have too much eschatology on the brain.

  • This is really an overdue title match, right? The undercard should me James White vs. Dave Hunt.

  • This hits a little too close to home. (I know people who've had better success with car phrases. Try: "I wanna buy a Honda.")

  • I think I know this guy. I think he was the president of my HOA. And while we're at it, the rest of the group needed one of these for failing to heed this word. They probably, instead, were reading that blog

  • And if you have a higher tolerance for poking fun at health and wealth preachers, and you think junior high humor is funny like me, you'll probably find this worth watching a couple of times. Then you'll wonder if you've gone too far. Then you'll watch it a couple of more times, probably show it to your friends. Then you'll repent, because it seems too crass for someone using the Lord's name. Then you'll watch it again because you can't help yourself. But don't blame me. This guy linked to it first a couple of weeks ago. He's suspect zero.
  • No comments: