Tuesday, November 22, 2005

More proof God loves irony

I'm taking a quick break from real work, so this isn't an ethical violation of my promise to blog out. I've done Kingdom work today in place of blogging. Promise. If I wasn't doing this, I'd be checking out sports scores.

I just had to jump in here to point out the same week I decided to follow provocateur Dan into the wilderness of a self-imposed blogout, this happens:

  • I receive honored space at the Pyro's blog roll under "Entertaining."
  • I receive a permanent link under Adrian's revived "Reformed Charismatic" blog roll.

    These are two of the most trafficked sites among the GodBlogs and they are definitely sending visitors my way. Apologies if you expected to be entertained or bear witness to my charisma being reformed this week.

    This kind of stuff happens so often around here, I am considering changing my theology. I think I'm going to sell all my stuff and make plans to become a missionary, then promptly buy a PowerBall ticket.

    OK, I'm out for good the rest of the week. In case you're wondering, yes, I'm still having turkey for Thanksgiving. Dan's the locust & honey guy.
  • No comments: