Sunday, November 27, 2005

Blogout over, brain dead

I had to resist temptation at least 50 times last week. Now that I've returned, I'm not particularly inspired to write anything. Here are some of the things I'm considering writing about this week:

  • What I did on my blogout "vacation" ...
  • A "monk" and a "Pyro" walk into a bar, which is really stupid, because you would have figured after the monk walked into it, the Pyro would have seen it ...
  • How Monty Python and Douglas Adams corrupted my sense of humor at a very young age ...
  • There's a fine line between sarcasm and inflaming a riot ...
  • Conversely, there's a very dull line between the North African and European Swallow ...
  • Su curiosidad conseguir mejor usted algún día ...

    As you can see, I have a host of topics on which I can write at least 50 words. When I wake up from my too-much-sleeping-induced half-coma, I'll see what I can do to get the critical thinking facilities in motion.
  • No comments: