Friday, January 27, 2006

Fours meme

Bill at Out of the Bloo has issued an open invitation to join his "fours" meme. I like these questions, so I'm joining in:

Four jobs I've had in my life:
  • Graveyard clerk at a 7-11 (best job I've ever had)
  • Professional musician
  • Real estate agent
  • Paralegal

    Four movies I could watch over and over:
  • Shawshank Redemption
  • The Matrix
  • Memento
  • Usual Suspects

    Four places I have lived:
  • Birmingham, Ala.
  • Phoenix (southside, in the barrio)
  • Mesa, Ariz.
  • Sacramento, Calif.

    Four TV shows I love to watch:
  • My Name Is Earl
    ... and that's about it. I don't watch much TV anymore.

    Four places I have been on vacation:
  • Los Angeles (In hindsight, I don't really know why)
  • San Diego (Greatest city on earth; best place to live)
  • Northern California coast (If you ever get the chance, check out Gualala)
  • New York City (one time was enough)

    Four websites I visit daily:
    (I'll exclude all the blogs on my list)
  • azcentral.com
  • Cactus Ranch ASU football message board
  • Big Mouth Bass 3D fishing game
  • Phoenix Suns message board

    Four favorite foods:
  • Macayo's shredded beef chimi with baja sauce
  • Los Dos Molinos' chile relleno
  • Beef brisket from Waldo's BBQ
  • Kung pao beef from China Gate

    Four places I'd rather be right now:
  • At the movies with my wife
  • On the beach at Rocky Point
  • On the lake in my brother's new boat
  • In the hot tub on the deck of "The Edge" luxury rental home in Gualala, where I spent five days of my honeymoon

    Four people I'm tagging with this meme:
    Anyone who cares to join in.
  • No comments: