Thursday, April 28, 2005

The Name Change

I was unaware of a semi-popular blog called The Young Curmudgeon. The presence of such a blog has neccesitated the name change of this blog to its current form. Furthermore, there are couple of correlating issues that need to be addressed:

  • I'm not as young as I used to be
  • My writing reveals I'm more droll than curmudgeonly
  • I'm neither an ardent leftist, nor a far rightist. If anything, I'm a shifty centrist. I reserve the right to be as politically moody, philosophically uneducated and ill-suited to participate in representative democracy as the average American.
  • The new name better reflects the atopical format of this blog, which is to say I can't stay focused long enough to care about $1 coins or the new Pope.

    So all the blog lawyers (blogyers?) can stop attempting to contact me and can get back to the business of overbilling their clients.
  • No comments: