Sunday, January 15, 2006

No left turns here

I'm sitting in the Alb-uh-cracky airport asking myself WWBD. If you've never watched cartoons, you won't get it. Don't even try. It will make your head explode.

On my way to Dallas, where I'll have three fun-filled days in property management software training. Could they put this on a DVD and allow you train from the comfort of your own home? Of course, but then what would all the company trainers do?

Airplane travel sucks for big guys, anyway. Our only hope on the cattle call airlines (Southwest, AWA, etc.) is to get the aisle set next to an emergency door. I never get that seat, though. The crazy guy who shows up three hours early always gets that seat. He deserves it, I guess.

I'll probably have more pithy things to say when I get to Dallas tonight. Stay tuned. I'm betting I'll have plenty of things to whine about this week.

No comments: